March 22, 2012

the chevron table repeat

{because we like this pattern, a lot}.











































Yep, I made another one. It looks the same as the last I know, but trust me, she's new. I got commissioned to build two of these tables and they were ordered within a week of each other! I concur, this pattern is among my top most favorites too. I think one day when I have the time to build myself a giant dining room table {oh wait, no, I mean the space} I will make it this pattern. Maybe repeating a few times down the length -- Yeah! I like that idea. Bookmark that baby for laterz, fo sho.

11 comments:

  1. I love how they are the same, but if you look at them closely they are still SO DIFFERENT. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. If you were in Australia, I would be very tempted to commission one...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been following your blog for only a few weeks but your woodwork is just gorgeous. I'm deep in the thick of a grand scheme to convince my husband we NEED one of your pieces, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure we are the same person. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great again!!!! love your t-shirt btw... ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love looking at your blog! It's really inspiring me to branch out my abilities, I don't see myself creating tables like this anytime soon (or ever), but it does make me want to finally dig out my drill charger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this pattern! I was planning on doing a more plain chevron console but I like this better. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.